Thursday, March 5, 2009

Life in Vegas


What does a ginormous baby, two men getting a workout in their underwear, and weird creatures walking around on stilts all have in common? It must be.... MYSTERE! One of the perks about living in Las Vegas is that we get locals pricing for a few select shows. For our first Valentine's day as a married couple, Chad got us tickets to go see Mystere. Although it was a week late because I had to study for blocks, we had such a great time! It was really weird and we couldn't figure out if there was a story line, but all of the acrobatics were amazing!

After the show, we went to eat at Little Italy in the Fashion Show Mall. The food was amazing, but the view was better! The restraunt had an awesome view of the Wynn. It made us wish that we had more money so we could stay at the new part of the Wynn, the Encore. We had a really fun Late Valentine's Day.

1 comment:

  1. Oh how fun. I have always wanted to go to one of the shows with acrobatics in it. I think they are amazing. I am also glad that you have done a new post... especially now a days that I have been layed off and just hang out at home until we find out where Brady gets into school. Its been pretty fun and relaxing but I am so ready to know where we are off to next so I can start planning all of that. How is this semester going for you?

    ReplyDelete