Thursday, May 28, 2009

Wedding Season



Chad's sister, Katelin, got married at the end of March to her new hubby Sean! We are so excited for them. I didn't get to go to the wedding because I couldn't miss school. I still feel like a horrible person for missing their wedding, but I would have literally failed Neuro if I would have gone. I really wish I could have been there! From what I can tell from the pictures and what Chad tells me, the temple ceremony was awesome and the reception was gorgeous! Not to mention the bride... love the dress! We are so happy to have Sean in the family. Get it Sean and Kate, GET IT!

Oh, and Sean and Kate came down a few weekends ago and spent the night with us on the way to AND from Arizona and I only saw them for 10 minutes on their way out the door Sunday morning. School is seriously taking over my life. Sorry guys! I wish I could have spent more time with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment