Friday, May 29, 2009

Killers!



Thanks to our friend Jordan, we were able to get Killers tickets. Chad and I saw them in Utah when we were dating and it wasn't that big of deal to get tickets, but in Vegas it is a very different story. Vegas is their home town, so they are always sold out within minutes. It was such a great night and the Killers were AMAZING as usual! Brandon Flowers is such a great performer and they sound so awesome live. I LOVE THE KILLERS!





Chad is kind of hiding behind me if you were wondering. He is the one reaching around me giving a peace sign... of course. Get it for the Killers!

1 comment:

  1. Shar how fun I went to the Killers concert in Utah also. They are so much fun! Oh I am so glad that you are back to blogging. I love reading it and knowing what you and Chad are up to. Love ya girls!

    ReplyDelete