Saturday, June 27, 2009

Anniversary!

We made it! Today is our one year anniversary. I can't believe it has already been a year. It seems like just yesterday that I was standing outside the temple thinking Chad wasn't going to show up. Luckily, he was only a few minutes late and we were able to be sealed for eternity!

I am the luckiest girl on earth to have Chad for a husband. He was so incredibly supportive of me this year while I was in school. He was always cheering me on whether I aced a test or failed it. He left a great job in Arizona where he was making really good money to move to Las Vegas and have to start all over again just so I could go to school. I know this year has been so hard for him but he is just always so happy and optimistic. Although he will never read this, I just want to tell you that I love you Chad! Thanks for all the adventures this year.

We thought the year apart was hard, but if we can make it through the first year of med school and be happier now than when we got married then we are set for eternity! Love you babe - Happy Anniversary!

3 comments:

  1. wow i cant believe it has been a year already. time just flys by. we are so excited to be living so close to yall and we are going to have to plan a fun weekend soon. love you girl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the header! Congrats on the one year mark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats!! YEAH I loved our first year, it was the best! I love the new pic!

    ReplyDelete